Getting the right quantity delivered at the right time is key to the success of a supply chain. CGD provides the preparation, organization and supervision to manage clients’ inbound activities and respond swiftly to fluctuating supply and demand.
CGD specializes in combining operational expertise and innovative technology to design a structure that is dynamic and allows for smooth and faster movement of pallets. We use these strengths to work with our clients’ logistics team (In-house or PL) to help reduce inventory and investment costs, improve delivery times and coordinate multiple channels of supply more efficiently. So clients can respond to market changes faster and more effectively, while maintaining and improving service levels and market share.
- Order Fulfillment Centers for Automotive Industries
- Distribution Centers for Retail Industry
- E Fulfillment centers for E Commerce Companies
- Offsite Consolidation Centers for Hospital Chains
- Regional and national distribution centers
- Dedicated and shared-user facilities
- WMS options
- Cross dock facilities
- Aftermarket parts Consolidation Centers
- Labor management
- Consolidation and deconsolidation centers
- Automation and sortation
- Ambient and temperature controlled distribution centers
- Return goods management